Daily Winter Fat Bike Tours with Cog Wild
February 1, 2016 from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
In Oregon, a bicycle is legally considered a vehicle, and the same Oregon road laws apply. Please “be seen” and practice safe riding. Vehicle traffic, farm equipment and narrow shoulders exist on many Oregon roads, and you may find that construction projects, traffic or other events may cause road conditions or signage to differ from the map results, ride descriptions and directions. For travel options plus weather and road conditions, visit tripcheck.com, call 511 (in Oregon only), 800.977.6368 or 503.588.2941. Routes listed on this website are for informational purposes and intended as a reference guide only.
Get directions on Google Maps
Half-day Winter Fat Bike Day Tours offered December 1-March 31 at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m.
• 3-hour tour
• Local, expert and caring guides.
• Toasty neoprene Bar Mitts to keep your hands warm.
• Transportation to and from Cog Wild Headquarters.
• Tasty, filling and healthy snacks on the trail.
• Complimentary post-ride hot cocoa, Deschutes Brewery beer, Humm Kombucha after returning to Cog Wild.
Cog Wild Bicycle Tours