McKenzie River Camping Tour
September 22 - 24, 2017
In Oregon, a bicycle is legally considered a vehicle, and the same Oregon road laws apply. Please “be seen” and practice safe riding. Vehicle traffic, farm equipment and narrow shoulders exist on many Oregon roads, and you may find that construction projects, traffic or other events may cause road conditions or signage to differ from the map results, ride descriptions and directions. For travel options plus weather and road conditions, visit tripcheck.com, call 511 (in Oregon only), 800.977.6368 or 503.588.2941. Routes listed on this website are for informational purposes and intended as a reference guide only.
Get directions on Google Maps
Meet at Cog Wild Headquarters at 9:00am or at the Delta Campground at 11:00am near the McKenzie River. Contact us for details.
We may be biased, but the McKenzie River trail is hands-down one of the most beautiful and magical places in Oregon. Lush old growth forests, moss covered ground, and rugged lava outcroppings surround the crystal clear waters of the McKenzie River and in the middle of it all are thin, perfect ribbons of singletrack trails. This is truly a bucket-list vacation that makes for an unforgettable experience.
You’ll enjoy three days of incredible trails in the western Cascades. We’ll camp at the Delta Campground under towering old-growth Douglas fir and Western Red cedar trees near the McKenzie River. Cog Wild guides will make sure you are well fed and hydrated after your ride with delicious, fresh prepared meals and cold Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits and Humm Kombucha
Join the Cog Wild crew for three days of mountain biking in some of Oregon’s prettiest country. This is a favorite with our guides, and you will see why!
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- Three days of fantastic mountain biking
- Local, expert and caring guides
- Transportation to and from Bend, at the start and end dates of tour
- Transportation during the tour
- Two nights of camping
- Meals: Two breakfasts (Saturday and Sunday), lunches (Friday and Saturday) and dinners (Friday and Saturday) as well as on-trail snacks. The guides will cook breakfasts and dinners. You’ll make sandwiches each day for on-trail lunches.
- Complimentary Deschutes Brewery beer, Crater Lake Spirits and Humm Kombucha
- Cog Wild t-shirt
- Cog Wild patch
For more details, visit cogwild.com or call 541.385.7002