Mountain Bike Oregon
July 14 - 16, 2017
In Oregon, a bicycle is legally considered a vehicle, and the same Oregon road laws apply. Please “be seen” and practice safe riding. Vehicle traffic, farm equipment and narrow shoulders exist on many Oregon roads, and you may find that construction projects, traffic or other events may cause road conditions or signage to differ from the map results, ride descriptions and directions. For travel options plus weather and road conditions, visit tripcheck.com, call 511 (in Oregon only), 800.977.6368 or 503.588.2941. Routes listed on this website are for informational purposes and intended as a reference guide only.
Get directions on Google Maps
Three full days of mountain biking in Oakridge, Oregon will leave you both exhausted and replenished. Nestled in the foothills of the central Cascade Mountains, Oakridge is a true mountain bike paradise. Giant old growth trees, lush ferns, creeks, waterfalls, and mountain meadows full of wildflowers make for some of the most beautiful singletrack around. From rolling riverside trails, to wild ripping descents, Mountain Bike Oregon has something for everyone.
With its small festival atmosphere, Mountain Bike Oregon is a unique experience. Join us for the most fun mountain bike weekend you’ll ever have! Each day offers supported ride options for intermediate and advanced riders (this is not a beginner event).
- Hundreds of miles of the world’s best singletrack.
- Camp at the Red Covered Bridge portal, the bottom of Alpine trail!.
- Delicious, nutricious breakfast and lunch provided.
- On-site Food Cart Festival with plenty of options available when you get off the trail, and they stay open late for nighttime snacking. Plus, plenty of nearby restaurant options in town.
- Local beer, hard cider and wine nightly in the FREE Adult Beverage Garden.
- Free mechanical support from our exclusive shop support, River City Bicycles
- Free dream bike demos.
- Ride in the classic Mt. Bike Oregon school buses.
- Daily stretching sessions.
- Women’s rides and clinics.
- Breakfast, lunch, snacks and a variety of beverages are ALL INCLUDED.