Take the Survey: Make Cycling in Oregon Even Better!
Like riding in Oregon? Yeah, we thought so. Want to make it even better?
Travel Oregon is dedicated to doing just that – and we’ve created a great new cycling survey that we’re using to make Oregon an even more fantastic place to ride, for both visitors and residents.
Travel Oregon is teaming up with bicycle and tourism partners throughout the state on the survey, which will provide useful information on the economic impact of bicycling in Oregon. The info we gather from this survey will help us understand the spending and travel patterns of cyclists – and that knowledge will help us improve cycling and cycling-related travel in Oregon.
As someone interested in biking, your insight is a key to helping us get an accurate view of cycling in Oregon in 2012. Please help us out by taking the survey; it’s actually kind of interesting, and it’s all about something you already enjoy!
The survey is intended to capture information from anyone who has bicycled in Oregon or attended a biking-related event in 2011 or 2012. The survey should take approximately 10 minutes.
The answers you supply are going to be used for statistical purposes only; we’ll keep your info strictly confidential. So help us out – and then spread the word to every cyclist you think might be willing to do the same.
Tools to Help Us Spread the Word!
Travel Oregon hopes engage anyone and everyone who has ridden a bike in Oregon or attended a biking-related event in Oregon in 2011 or 2012. In order to do this, we are going to need your help! Here are a few tools you can use to help us spread the word:
- Introductory message for e-newsletters or blogs
- Travel Oregon logo (.jpg) to spice up your e-newsletter or blog posting
- Direct link to survey: http://www.zoomerang.com/Survey/WEB22GJ7L35WX6
- Sample Twitter language: Have you biked in Oregon? Help @TravelOregon understand the power of the pedal. Take the survey: http://bit.ly/RJOSpK
- If you’d like postcards that promote the survey to share with your customers or event attendees, please email Jamie Parra at jamie @ traveloregon.com to place your order. Postcards come in packets of 100.
Thanks for your part in making Oregon a cycling paradise – and while you’re here, take a look around and find some inspiration for your next cycling trip!
Browse all Cycling Updates in Ride Inspiration