In Oregon, a bicycle is legally considered a vehicle, and the same Oregon road laws apply. Please “be seen” and practice safe riding. Vehicle traffic, farm equipment and narrow shoulders exist on many Oregon roads, and you may find that construction projects, traffic or other events may cause road conditions or signage to differ from the map results, ride descriptions and directions. For travel options plus weather and road conditions, visit tripcheck.com, call 511 (in Oregon only), 800.977.6368 or 503.588.2941. Routes listed on this website are for informational purposes and intended as a reference guide only.Get directions on Google Maps
* 4-6 campsites with rock fire rings.
* Garbage…”Pack it in, Pack it out”
* Stream fishing for native trout
* Birdwatching and Wildflowers
* Quiet and secluded.
May through October
* …Gather your firewood for camp use, nearby.
* …Full during hunting seasons.
* …BRING YOUR OWN DRINKING WATER